Monday, September 3, 2012

A new baby niece!

It is always exciting to have a new baby born, better when they are in your family! My youngest brother Seth and his wife Jessica welcomed their first girl (after 3 boys). Little Jade Fraizer was born 8/29/12 weighing in at 7lbs. 6 oz. and dark brown hair! She is such a cutie!! This makes 15 grandchildren for my parents! I bet they didn't think they would have so many!
My Mom and Jade #15!

 


I love being an Aunt! I became an aunt 12 years ago, and it was so exciting to me! I could hold and play with my nieces and nephews and send them back to their parents! I can watch them grow, make them things, and just enjoy them! I love to craft and sew, especially making baby items which I sell currently @ NW Creations & Collectibles. So as soon as I know someone close to me is having a baby I begin to plan the baby quilt. I ask about color preferences, things they do or don't like, & get inspired by the fabric. I take a lot of thought into it. If the fabric doesn't feel right, I struggle getting it done! Luckily, I have always been able to pick it just right and the mom-to-be is more than happy! I then feel awesome! So I made a quilt and burp cloth set for cute Jade! I also made a set for my Aunt Nadine that she gave as a gift for Jade, too. I so love when things match, so to my surprise the turtles in my quilt matched the butterflies in her receiving blanket set! They both had the same plaids & polka dots on them! BTW: I love patterns! Dots! Plaids! Stripes! Everything! I love to coordinate them and feel I have an eye for it! I love new babies, they are so precious. I love sewing for a new baby, whether in my family or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment